Church on the Move's Online Community
What CCB can do for you.
- Correspond with Friends- Find friends, phone numbers, mailing and email addresses.
- Join a Small Group- The key to a healthy church is community. The key to community is relationships.
- Church-wide Calendar-The Church wide Calendar displays all events and activities for the entire church.
- Group Calendars-Shows events such as meetings, parties, concerts, classes and fundraisers which are an integral part of how ministries and small groups operate.
- Needs and Opportunities-Offers people opportunities to serve as day-to-day needs arise.
- Event Sign-ups and Surveys - Church visitors and members alike can easily register online for upcoming events, without being forced to create a login
- Personal Communication Preferences - Gives you the opportunity to set your own Personal Communications Preferences. This allows you to tailor the information you receive based on your unique needs, make changes to your Address, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses view your own viewing record. Remember your membership profile can only be seen by you. You will not be able to view any other member’s profile and others will not be able to view your profile.
- Event Summaries - This allows Small Group leaders, Sunday School teachers, and anyone else who records attendance for an event to attach important supplemental information to that event.
- File Sharing - Documentation, photos and other media can be shared with people in the church.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR CCB:
- If you already have an account. Login-In Now
- Sign-up for a username and password. | Sign-Up Now
- Check your email and retrieve your username and password. Please allow for up to 48 hours for this email to arrive.
- Follow the instructions in the welcome email.
- Change you Password to something easy to remember.
- Update your personal information. Have fun and connect with others.
CCB Basic User’s Guide
This quick tutorial will help you get started exploring the many features of our new online community. You will be able to interact with others, get details on events, join groups, and keep your own personal profile updated.